how to saw Hardware Raid

wadud.miah at stfc.ac.uk wadud.miah at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 04:49:52 CST 2010

I couldn't get that working, so I instead used lsiutil. Below was the
response from Dell. It's a scriptable command line utility which works
well with Nagios.

--------------------

If your system has a SAS6iR installed, you can not use MegaCLI.
In that case LSIutil would be a better solution.

http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2009-March/038764.htm

Actual version you will find at

ftp://ftp.lsil.com/HostAdapterDrivers/linux/lsiutil/
ftp://ftp.lsil.com/HostAdapterDrivers/linux/lsiutil/LSIUtil_UG.pdf

http://www.lsi.com/DistributionSystem/AssetDocument/support/downloads/hb
as/fibre_channel/LsiUtil_ReadMe.txt

Precompiled and Debian packages are available at

http://hwraid.le-vert.net/

You can use also use DELL Open Manage Server Administrator (OMSA) and
its CLI tools

omreport / omconfig.

Regards