CentOS install can't find /dev/sda?

Roehrig, Jack (John) Jack.Roehrig at ask.com
Thu Feb 25 11:52:56 CST 2010

This is untrue. I have used CentOS 3 up to CentOS 5.4 both i386/x64 with PowerEdge servers ranging from [12][6789]50s, R410s, R710s, etc w/PERCs. I have never had a problem with out-of-the-box CentOS interfacing with the PERCs.

Do any other operating systems fail to recognize the virtual drive?

--
Jack