Fedora version for PowerEdge R710

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:59:55 CST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Matias Gutiérrez Reto
<matiasgutierrezreto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
> Could anyone suggest me which Fedora Core version to use with PowerEdge

None. Use CENTOS5, unless you have apps that require some libraries,
e.g. newer libstdc++ with GLIBCXX 3.4.9 and don't want to fool around
with system libs in non-standard locations.

> R710 servers?
> I installed FC9, but I'm finding some extrange behaviour.

But if you must perhaps you can elaborate as to the strange behavior?
BTW, FC6 is the closest to RHEL5/CENTOS5.