Monitoring MD3000 using OMSA?

Libor Klepáč libor.klepac at bcom.cz
Wed Feb 24 02:15:42 CST 2010

Hi,
thanks for reply.
Storage is now without error, after powercycle, I'll monitor it's status

I have installed software from MD3000 cd. Now, SMAgent is running on host.
From my desktop, I can connect directly to storage array or indirectly on
SMAgent on our server.
I tried to configure mail alerts, but they are send only when i'm connected
with PowerVault ModularDisk manager from my desktop  - I thought, tha SMAgent
will send those emails for me.  We cannot run some desktop just to send
emails.
Myabe i can get alerts using some ?nagios? plugin and SMCli?

Libor