RHEL 5.3 & Multipathing question

Eugene Vilensky evilensky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:51:50 CST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Brian O'Mahony
<brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com> wrote:

> If this is the case I am going to have to get the department this server is for to go back through their testing process of the software they are using etc, which will probably knock us back two weeks +
>
> Does anyone have any documentation on this issue?

The wording of the report suggest that this is a general
recommendation.  Unlike their previous "> 5.2" recommendation, this
one does not link to a Bugzilla bug or the like.  You could try
opening an EQL case asking to clarify the situation.  I would also
like to know.

There are a few iSCSI enancements in the 5.4 release notes, but they
seem to be mostly HBA driver related.

-Eugene