PE2950

Betka, Corey betka at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 17 09:26:30 CST 2010

I'm completely confused by the string of replies here, but I'll continue top posting.

Going completely out on WAG here, but if you are using the SBUU CD to install an OS, uncheck the "Install OpenManage" checkbox and install it later. The OMSA install files aren't on the SBUU CD image and can lead to confusion as you go through the install process.

If you are using the SBUU DVD image, I'm completely wrong, please ignore.

Corey