PE2950

madunix madunix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:18:00 CST 2010

yes, i did the above, adjusted the bios it can see all drives SAS
146G.... but when i insert dell managment and installatin bootable
v5.4 and  adjust the raid start installation after 50% it ask again
for open mange server administrator  v5.3 when i put the above
requested CD ... it gave rejection.

any help please.
thanks