MD3000 on Debian Lenny

Libor Klepáč libor.klepac at bcom.cz
Wed Feb 17 04:17:31 CST 2010

Hi, we have MD3000 (connected using two LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068 PCI-
X Fusion-MPT SAS)  also on debian (testing now)...
All multipath.conf's i have found were for redhat or so.
This one works for me, i have to modify paths to *_callout

blacklist {
#       wwid 26353900f02796769
#       devnode "^(ram|raw|loop|fd|md|dm-|sr|scd|st)[0-9]*"
#       devnode "^hd[a-z][[0-9]*]"
#       devnode "^cciss!c[0-9]d[0-9]*[p[0-9]*]"
       device {
               vendor DELL
               product "PERC 6/i"
       }
       device {
               vendor DELL
               product Universal.*
       }
       device {
               vendor DELL
               product Virtual.*
       }
}

devices {
        device {
                vendor "DELL"
                product "MD3000"
                hardware_handler "1 rdac"
                features "1 queue_if_no_path"
                path_checker rdac
                path_grouping_policy group_by_prio
                prio_callout "/sbin/mpath_prio_rdac /dev/%n"
                failback immediate
                getuid_callout "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted --
device=/dev/%n"
        }
}

Comments welcomed