PE2950

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:15:02 CST 2010

 Todd LaPittus <todd at lapittus.com> wrote:
> Sounds like you have a bunch of drives hanging off the controller that
> aren't part of a volume...

Indeed, it sounds like you haven't entered the Perc controller BIOS to
setup your hardware raid first (so your running JBOD in effect).
Assuming you want a hardware raid you will need to make the raid and
initialise the disk first. If you want a software raid you may need
some controller drivers for the Perc controller.

--
Regards,
James ;)

Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar.
Everything I earn, I spend." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html