Third-party drives not permitted on Gen 11 servers

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Feb 12 13:03:13 CST 2010

--
And, for our own good, we must be restricted to using Dell-branded
enclosures... we can't take the risk that the holes in a lesser product

Better get Dell-branded network cables, too.  And Dell KVMs, Dell
keyboards, Dell mice... Dell mousepads, too, just to absolutely ensure a
positive computing experience...
---

If I don't drive my dell car to my dell-tacenter I could face unintended acceleration!!!

-Drew