[OT] php_warn

Hostmaster Hostmaster at computerservicecentre.com
Thu Feb 11 08:09:27 CST 2010

What does line 50 of /www/htdocs/web/public/public.php say? I assume it is an
include statement for "main_page.html.php". If that file is not present in your
include_path (/usr/local/lib/php from your PHP config) or referenced using an
absolute or relative link to the directory of the calling script, you will get
the error recorded below.

The fix would be to either modify your include_path variable (either in the
php.ini or via an ini_set instuction higher up in public.php), or change line 50
of /www/htdocs/web/public/public.php to call the location of main_page.html.php
via an absolute or directory-relative link.

Due to the number of variables which have not been considered here, I caveat
this post with:

"not knowing your specific scenario, setup, or code structure, what you do on
your own server is your responsibility - not mine nor my employers"

I would add that this is a very OT thread, hence my change of subject.

Regards,
Richard