OMSA 6.2 install issues...

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 9 21:18:59 CST 2010

Quoting John Oliver <joliver at john-oliver.net>:

> So what's the correct order? :-)

Not sure. :)  The following is one ordering which works, but I bet there
are at least several that work.

libsmbios smbios-utils-bin srvadmin-cm srvadmin-xmlsup srvadmin-omacore
srvadmin-omilcore srvadmin-deng srvadmin-hapi srvadmin-isvc srvadmin-omcommon
srvadmin-smcommon srvadmin-racdrsc5 srvadmin-racadm5 srvadmin-rac5-components
srvadmin-fsa srvadmin-megalib srvadmin-storage srvadmin-sysfsutils
srvadmin-storage-populator srvadmin-storelib-sysfs
srvadmin-storelib srvadmin-storelib-libpci

One thing I remember about the order that didn't work is that I installed
srvadmin-{deng,hapi,isvc} before I installed srvadmin-omilcore and maybe
some others...  Installing them too soon might be the problem?  Not sure
though, and I unfortunately didn't keep the order that didn't work...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!