OMSA 6.2 install issues...

Paul M. Dyer pmdyer at ctgcentral2.com
Tue Feb 9 10:16:51 CST 2010

Good info.   I usually install all then remove what I don't need:

# yum -y install srvadmin-all
# rpm -ev srvadmin-all srvadmin-idrac srvadmin-idracadm srvadmin-idrac-components srvadmin-idracdrsc srvadmin-rac4 srvadmin-rac4-components srvadmin-rac5 srvadmin-rac5-components srvadmin-racadm4 srvadmin-racadm5 srvadmin-racdrsc4 srvadmin-racdrsc5 srvadmin-racsvc

Paul