PowerEdge 1950 ECC question...

Henrik Schmiediche henrik at stat.tamu.edu
Wed Feb 3 13:16:50 CST 2010

Hmm... the parts in the Dell where Dell parts, the replacement parts (that work) are non-Dell.  Before the RAM swap "fixed" the problem I thought the problem might be mainboard as well (and it still may be). I am not sure how I will proceed, but you are right in think this may be a voltage/main board issue. My original question (turning of ECC for memory testing) was hopefully going to narrow down the issue.

 - Henrik