Debian Lenny on R610 with PERC 6/i

rheilman at echolabs.net rheilman at echolabs.net
Mon Feb 1 14:18:01 CST 2010

I have dumbed down the config to just root, swap, and home on primary
partitons.  It still hangs immediately after the DRAC.  Any other ideas?

I am going to grab Ubuntu and SuSE iso's just to test.  Unfortunately
the app  developer we are working with insists on Debian Lenny.  While
I do like Debian it never has been a great choice for "new" hardware
configs...

Rob Heilman via mobile