cannot find correct attribute for omconfig BIOS mod

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:24:43 CST 2010

I was told by Dell support that I could use "omconfig system biossetup
attribute=cpucore setting=all" to change a BIOS setting that restricts
my cores to half.

Problem is I haven't gotten this to work I get an error message each time:
Error! Invalid command: biossetup

If I try "omconfig chassis biossetup attribute=cpucore setting=all" it
still throws
Error! This BIOS setup feature is not present on this system.

Unfortunately I cannot find the attribute "cpucore" anywhere in the
documentation for Open Manage. Is this atribute really present and
documented somewhere or am I barking up the wrong tree?

--
Rahul