dsm_sa_snmpd memory leak on 64bit Ubuntu using Dell packages?

Prudhvi_Tella at Dell.com Prudhvi_Tella at Dell.com
Fri Aug 20 15:35:20 CDT 2010

We are in the process of recreating the bug. Once the bug is recreated, I will have someone from the OMSA team look into this.
However, I can't guarantee if/when the bug will get fixed by the OMSA team.