dsm_sa_snmpd memory leak on 64bit Ubuntu using Dell packages?

Prudhvi_Tella at Dell.com Prudhvi_Tella at Dell.com
Wed Aug 18 13:08:09 CDT 2010

The new OMSA 6.3 is released on Ubuntu 64-bit.
You can get it at http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/deb/

I am not sure if the new version has the memory leak problem.