mptlinux missing from linux-poweredge yum repository?

Bob Huisman bob.huisman at filterworks.com
Tue Aug 17 09:47:01 CDT 2010

Hi Rainer,

Yes, the storage controller shows up (in both cli and omsa-webgui enviroments). With OMSA 6.2 it was possible to do a 'yum install mptlinux' to get the latest and greatest when it comes to SAS 6/iR Adapter drivers, but this driver package has gone missing when OMSA 6.3 came.

Driver Version                               			 : 3.04.13rh
Minimum Required Driver Version              	 : 3.12.29.00

Best regards,

Bob Huisman