multiple streaming servers in a cloud

Chris Trainor ctrainor at quickhit.com
Mon Aug 9 09:40:54 CDT 2010

Can't you just do a NAT from the gateway host to the servers on the other side?  Or maybe I'm missing what's up. :)

Also, why are they 4 dedicated servers for each subdomain?  What streaming softwar are you using?  Adobe & Wowza support virtual hosting and load balancing.  You could setup the 4 to answer to all 4 domains, then use your front-end box as a load balancer for them.

--Chris