IPMI

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 6 11:12:05 CDT 2010

Quoting Brian O'Mahony <brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com>:

> My question is this, people with experience of either/both, which
> would you recommend?

My advice: download and try them all, then decide. :)

I use GWOS, but I'm not going to say it is the best of the three mentioned...
It certainly works.  If you go with it, I can offer some advice on
customizing it et al.  But I'm not recommending it outright...

I've not tried opsview or centreon, but I've heard lots of good stuff
about them...  Centreon seems to have a large fan-base...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!