openmange 6.3 update failing

Stephan van Hienen stephan.van.hienen at thevalley.nl
Fri Aug 6 10:35:03 CDT 2010

Dell PowerEdge 1850 running Centos 5.5
I updated this machine from openmanage 6.2 to 6.3 using 'yum update'
But after the update (and a reboot) not all the services dell services are starting :

]# srvadmin-services.sh start
DRAC4 probe: DRAC4 pci device not found                    [FAILED]
Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu:                                         [  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver: Already started                      [  OK  ]
Starting Systems Management Data Engine:
Starting dsm_sa_datamgrd:                                  [FAILED]
Starting dsm_sa_eventmgrd:                                 [FAILED]
Starting dsm_sa_snmpd:                                     [FAILED]
Starting DSM SA Shared Services:                           [  OK  ]

Starting DSM SA Connection Service:                        [  OK  ]

And when I try to start the 3 failed services they don't give any output and finish within 1 second :

]# /opt/dell/srvadmin/sbin/dsm_sa_datamgrd
]# /opt/dell/srvadmin/sbin/dsm_sa_eventmgrd
]# /opt/dell/srvadmin/sbin/dsm_sa_snmpd

Any hints where to look ?
Nothing in dmesg or /var/log/messages

Stephan