IPMI

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Fri Aug 6 07:09:11 CDT 2010

Ive been mucking about with nagios for the last few months. I was looking at op5 (ninja+merlin) and it looks nice, but to incorporate graphing etc, it seems you either need to hack the cfg files or purchase the paid version.

>From what I can see these features are included in opsview and centreon.

My question is this, people with experience of either/both, which would you recommend?