For you other Linux "recyclers" out there

Steve Jenkins stevej at cheatcodes.com
Thu Aug 5 14:00:16 CDT 2010

LOL. That's funny. It seems like every third email on this list is about
getting OMSA working on SOMETHING. J

I think the last version I used of OMSA was 4-point-something, and it
was probably on a 2450. We now run Nagios on everything, and haven't
needed anything else. It monitors and alerts us to anything we need to
know about.

SJ