OMSA6.3 webserver port

Nick Lunt nick.lunt at patech-solutions.com
Thu Aug 5 10:17:38 CDT 2010

Remote Access Controller (RAC4) is stopped                 [  OK  ]
dell_rbu (module) is running
ipmi driver is running
dsm_sa_datamgrd (pid 16008 14499) is running
dsm_sa_eventmgrd (pid 15120) is running
dsm_om_shrsvcd (pid 13972) is running
dsm_om_connsvcd (pid 29053 29052) is running

I daren't run srvadmin-services.sh restart because when I updated to 6.3
earlier today the kernel panicked.
So the server had to be rebooted and this is the state of OMSA now.

OS is RHEL4.8 x86.

There is nothing listening on 1311:

# lsof -i tcp:1311
returns nothing.