SAN upgradition, Request for suggestions

Dilli Raj dilli_raj at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 02:32:38 CDT 2010

Hello,
I am planning to upgrade my SAN storage(Dell PV660F). We have around 500GB of data and using oracle. We need RAID level 0,1,5,10 and storage up to 2TB is sufficient for now and and Harddrive must be SAS or SCSI Fibre HDs. Someone please suggest which model of SAN product suits us.
 Please share the experience on using different products.
I have selected Dell EMC CX300, since it is entry level SAN device. I will be very Thankful if anyone could share the experience on CX300.

-Dilli Raj Maharjan