vmware esxi open manage

gregorcy gregorcy at eng.utah.edu
Wed Apr 28 19:49:34 CDT 2010

Thanks Bryan,

I guess I should have given more details.  I do have virtual center
setup.  Should I just set an snmp alert on the ESXi server and let the
VC server all the alerts.  The reason I asked is I saw a place in the IT
assistant for VMware.  Do you know if that is supported?  Also what is
the difference between the Dell customized VMware iso and the regular
VMware iso?  Just drivers maybe.

Thanks for the help,

--Brian