Intel L5630 processor in blades

Patrick_Fischer at Dell.com Patrick_Fischer at Dell.com
Wed Apr 21 03:17:38 CDT 2010

Hello,

I found only the information for the support for 55 and 56 CPU's. 3rd
page on the Top.
http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/pedge/en/server-poweredge-
m610-m710-specs-en.pdf

Supported Processors for the 56 series I found only in Dell Confidential
Documents. Sorry.

So you need to check these page and have to wait until the technical
Guide Book get an Update or you call your Sales Rep. and ask what he can
offer for now, maybe he has the 56 CPU's still in his configurator:
http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/server-poweredg
e-m610

Rgds,

Patrick