non-Dell hard drives attached to PERC H700 and H800

Bond Masuda bond.masuda at jlbond.com
Wed Apr 14 09:36:02 CDT 2010

i believe FY can end on *any* month of the year. the FY "accounting period"
is selected or changed by the board of directors of a corporation and you
simply notify the IRS of when your FY ends and begins.

there are various reasons to have a FY that doesn't correspond to the
calendar year. for us, being a small consulting firm, we don't have in-house
accountants and use a local accounting firm, which also services many
others. it is convenient that our fiscal year doesn't correspond to the
calendar year because accounting firms are usually very busy during Jan-Apr
and we get to avoid that "tax rush".