RHEL ES 3 Kernel Upgrade Issue

Andrew Geiger andrew_geiger at tstna.com
Wed Apr 14 00:18:30 CDT 2010

Centos is essentially RHEL without the Redhat branding, so the versioning should mirror the RH versions.  Centos's major releases lag 4-8 weeks behind the RH versions.  This translates to the Centos mirrors living the same period after a RH version is EOL'd.

I've patched RHAS2.1 boxes with centos updates in the past.

Andrew Geiger
MIS Administrator
TS Trim Industries, Inc.