debian monitoring

P.A razor at meganet.net
Tue Apr 13 11:49:50 CDT 2010

Ben, the thing is these servers are part of a mail filtering cluster and
connect to our providers repo and unfortunately I can't add additional repos
as it would break the updates. My only options are to download an compile,
this is why I was looking at megaCLI but unfortunately I can't find the
src/instructions for debian.

Thanks, Paul