debian monitoring

P.A razor at meganet.net
Tue Apr 13 10:32:59 CDT 2010

Hi, I have some Dell 1950/2950 servers that are running Debian GNU/Linux 4.0
that I want to be able to monitor the RAID controller. (LSI Logic SAS based
MegaRAID driver). I have been reading that megCLI is the tool I need but I
can't find the download for debian.

I need to be able to monitor these server for disk failures etc, can someone
point me to the debian download/install instructions for megcli or if there
is another tool specific to debian I should be using. Sorry is this has been
asked before on this list.

Thanks, Paul