non-Dell hard drives attached to PERC H700 and H800

Ryan Miller rmiller at smartertravelmedia.com
Tue Apr 13 08:30:20 CDT 2010

Shane,

FY's are always the year the real year ends in, and always end at the end of a real-year quarter.  Dell books a lot of end-of-real-year sales that they don't like to close their fiscal year during, so they close 3/31.  Next 3/31 is obviously in 2011, so we're in FY2011.  This is also why March is often a good time to get deals out of Dell.

Ryan