OT - Strange console message

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Mon Apr 12 09:16:10 CDT 2010

All,

Forgive another off-topic question from me; I've
asked in other fora and googled, and not gotten a
useful response:

About three weeks ago, I reported that a firend's
PE SC400 server running CentOS 5.4 had run out of
disk space in the "/" partition.  Many of you
responded to my call for help; thank you!  As it
turns out, I finally used Parted Magic to gain
space from a partition with plenty of space, and
allocated it to "/".  Issue solved.

The last bit of hangover from that period is that,
from boot up through issuing commands, is that he
gets the message "bad character height 0".  Now,
I figure it's a console font issue, but just have
no idea how to fix it.  Fortunately, it doesn't
affect the working of the server, but it is
annoying.

Your help, as always, would be appreciated.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.