how to access 4 application servers web based.

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 07:24:55 CDT 2010

I read a lot of blog and tutorials about name based and IP based
hostings and also about mod_proxy.
But I am unable to do.
Here is what I am trying to do.
I have a webserver on public IP.Which is running Xen on it.

There are 4 Guest Operating systems installed on top of Dom0
which are Dom1,Dom2,Dom3,Dom4
 These are  application servers which are going to serve the requests
that come from the main server.Which is Dom0.

I right now have no clue.
All I see is "It works" on all 4 of the hosts.
On my LAN on any machine on same subnet if I do
http://Ip of Domu1
message comes
[code]
It Works
[/code].
Same thing happens with remaining 3 DomU's.
http://IP of DomU2
http://Ip of Domu3
http://Ip of Domu4
in browser from LAN gives me a message
[code]
It works.
[/code]
What do I need to do on Dom0 so that requests are forwarded to the
appropriate DomUs apache2 is running on all of them including Dom0.

--
Tapas