[Xen-users] no bridge is shown by ifconfig on Xen Debian

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:13:33 CDT 2010

xenserver:~# brctl show
bridge name	bridge id		STP enabled	interfaces
eth2		8000.0026b9824238	no		peth2
							vif1.0
							vif2.0
							vif3.0
							vif4.0

It is showing eth2 that is what is my problem is I am running xen 3.2
and if I refer to that doc it should be xen-br0 since they are
mentioning that bridge name will be same as the interface name if it
is xen 3.3 or above.

--
Tapas
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user