Problem updating megaraid_sas

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Thu Apr 8 09:48:44 CDT 2010

I have not heard any thing yet and want to get this server back on line.

Do I need to bother upgrading megaraid_sas?
If I use the xen kernel that I'm planning on it is version 00.00.03.01.

I suspect if I modify the definition of struct scsi_cmnd it would build but
also suspect would have to rebuild the whole kernel and drivers.

What is the best way to deal with upgrading megaraid_sas?

John