looking for docs on intergrating OMSA into kickstart

Donald Harper Donald.Harper at macquarie.com
Thu Apr 8 07:49:44 CDT 2010

Morning,

  Can someone point me in the direction for some documents on automating
iDRAC6 Enterprise set up via command-line?  We want to set things up
like accounts and such during kickstart.

Thanks!

Don

--

Don Harper, RHCE

Unix Systems Group - Americas
Macquarie Holdings - Houston
Phone: +1.713.275.6294
Cell: +1.832.235.8374

Unless otherwise indicated, this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of the entity sending this message. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.