PE-2850 dell_ft_install

Paul M. Dyer pmdyer at ctgcentral2.com
Tue Apr 6 17:20:58 CDT 2010

Thanks Jeff.  That works.

I only moved the /etc/yum.repos.d/dell-firmware-repository.repo file to /var/tmp.   Is there a better way to remove a repo?   I did yum remove on the packages that I believed were from that repo.   It seems like I need a better way.

I installed dell_ft_install again, and the process went smoother and correct.

Paul