OMSA, rsync and yum.

Jeffrey_L_Mendoza at Dell.com Jeffrey_L_Mendoza at Dell.com
Fri Apr 2 16:07:04 CDT 2010

"I do not have access to the bootstrap.cgi script and thusly, I cannot actually run this process against my mirrored copy."

The bootstrap.cgi script is a cgi script because it replaces the URL variables in the bootstrap.sh script on the fly with the URL where the repo is residing.

You can see the actual cgi code under the _tools subdir:
http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/latest/_tools/bootstrap.cgi

and the original bootstrap.sh:
http://linux.dell.com/repo/hardware/latest/_tools/bootstrap.sh

Just rsync the repo to your local web server and give it a shot. you'll need to make sure cgi is enabled.