linux.dell.com rsync targets

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Apr 1 22:30:14 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 11:58:15PM +0200, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would it be possible to offer http://linux.dell.com/files/ via rsync?

It's possible; we need to do some pruning there before I'd open it up
though - just a lot of seriously obsolete stuff I suspect.  That tree
is 107GB right now, the largest of which is the
openmanage-contributions/ directory (OMSA LiveCDs of various
versions/flavors), the Fedora FTBFS rebuilds that I do roughly monthly which
wouldn't really need to be mirrored, and then all the Ubuntu
re-install ISOs.

Is there anything in particular you are most in need of mirroring?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch