ipmitool sdr & DRAC 5/6

Henry-Nicolas Tourneur hntourneur at mactelecom.com
Tue Sep 29 09:40:29 CDT 2009

All of your points are correct and working in my setup (the sel is ok,
modules are loaded ok)...
If I do ipmitool sdr, I can see :

PS Redundancy    | 0x02              | ok
Intrusion        | 0x00              | ok

I guess that PS = Power Supply so if I remove a power cord, the web DRAC
if. told me that I lost
my PS Redundancy and so, I would expect ipmitool to give me the same
information. This is not the case
and I don't really understand why, it's like if ipmitool didn't read
real time information from the BMC...

Thanks,

--
Henry-Nicolas Tourneur

System Administrator - MAC Telecom
TEL : +32-2-7908904
GSM : +32-479-462841

av. Louise, 326, Louizalaan - 1050 Brussels