1750 DRACs

Roehrig, Jack (John) Jack.Roehrig at ask.com
Fri Sep 25 18:46:59 CDT 2009

Does anyone know of a way to make remote console functionality work correctly on 1750's DRACs? We have many of these machines in our environment and have never been able to interface with the remote console correctly. The hosts all run Linux. I am comfortable with an interface similar in functionality to the SSH console redirection on the 1950 DRACs; we only need TUI interaction. I'll the searching led me to believe that it is simply broken and unfixable.

Jack Roehrig