Server comparisons

TLesniak at lyrix.com TLesniak at lyrix.com
Mon Sep 21 13:05:30 CDT 2009

This may be a little bit off topic, but is there any document out there
that compares all of the Dell servers against one another (# processors,
available processors, max memory, disk controller [sas/sata], max #
drives, redundant power, hot-swap power, # [and type, including
manufacturer] of onboard network ports, # and type of PCI slots, etc,
etc..)? It would be real handy to have a single document that one could
look at to compare the different servers. I've searched the Dell site but
I have not been able to find anything like this, or anywhere to do this on
the site.

- Tom Lesniak
Lyrix Inc.