Help with sipXecs (Centos 5.2) and OpenManage

Timothy Cox TimCox at dispozo.com
Fri Sep 18 11:52:16 CDT 2009

Hi folks, new here & need help.

I have 3 Poweredge 2850's running a default load of sipXecs 4.0.2
(Centos 5.2)

When I attempt to follow these instructions:

http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/

and I do:

wget -q -O - http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/bootstrap.cgi | bash

I get:

"Unable to determine that you are running an OS I know about.

Handled OSs include Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS,

Fedora Core and Novell SuSE Linux Enterprise Server and OpenSUSE"

I tried to changing /etc/redhat-release and adding either "Nahant" or
"Tikanga" with no luck, same "undetermined OS" crap

Anybody have a clue? I'm really stuck.

Thanks

Timothy Cox

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Dispozo Products LLC. immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.