Dell 'dset' utility for non-linux and non-windows boxen

Jacques Marneweck jmarneweck at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 18:44:30 CDT 2009

Hi Harald,

Solaris and OpenSolaris are supposed to be Supported - Dell made
various announcements during 2007
(http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Data-Storage/Dell-to-Offer-Suns-Solaris-OpenSolaris-in-Servers/)
that Solaris and OpenSolaris are both supported.  Yet there is no
'dset' binaries for this supported operating system which I just find
strange - it would be useful for some sort of scripts to be provided
in the case where dset is not provided for.

Regards
--jm

--
Jacques Marneweck