Ordering drive carriers from Dell

Chase Bolt cbolt at datinggold.com
Thu Sep 10 20:50:57 CDT 2009

Philip,

I have done this same adventure you are looking into and have had 0
issues with my MD1000. I bought the drives and carriers through a 3rd
party and saved a ton of money this way per unit.

Yes 'F954' is the correct part number for a SAS drive carrier for an
MD1000. I made my purchases from discountechnology.com, everything wen't
well.

Good luck!