OPMN 5.2 startup failed

mcclnx mcc mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Sep 9 09:25:08 CDT 2009

We have DELL OPMN 5.2 on Redhat As 4.4.  I tried to startup OPMN service but failed on dsm_sa_datamgr32d.  I know if I reboot problem can fix, but this is 24 X 7 and I can NOT touch it.

any ideal?

# ./srvadmin-services.sh start
Starting mptctl:
Waiting for mptctl driver registration to complete:
[  OK  ]

Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting dell_rbu:[  OK  ]
Starting ipmi driver: Already started[  OK  ]
Starting Systems Management Data Engine:
Starting dsm_sa_datamgr32d: [FAILED]
Starting dsm_sa_eventmgr32d: [  OK  ]
Starting dsm_sa_snmp32d: [  OK  ]
Starting DSM SA Shared Services: [  OK  ]

Starting DSM SA Connection Service: [  OK  ]