Need to install Fedora Core 5 on DELL PowerEdge R300

Kevin Davidson kevin at indigospring.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 10:40:43 CDT 2009

The standard solution for running an old/obsolete OS on new hardware
is to use virtualisation. Install your favourite current, supported OS
or bare-metal hypervisor and run your old OS as a guest so it has no
need for recent drivers or hardware support.

--
Kevin Davidson
Apple Certified System Administrator

indigospring :Making Sense of IT