R710 compatibility

Landreth, Kevin klandreth at theplanet.com
Tue Mar 31 08:50:54 CDT 2009

CentOS 4.6 doesn't, but CentOS 5.2 does in our initial testing.  Haven't
tried fedora/ubuntu/debian because they aren't part of our standard
offering.  Haven't tried RHEL 4.7 just yet to see if it's supported.

Our generic kernel for a RAM based image did work (based on 2.6.26)  So
it's only a minor change it seems, just the drivers have to know about
the new hardware id.

Hope this helps (sorry for the top-post)